With Biochar added to your soil:
View our biochar process album
▪ Soil carbon increases between 32-33% and lasts for
hundred of years.
▪ Biochar enhances nutrient retention in the soil:
nitrate nitrogen + 45-54%,
organic N + 48-110%,
inorganic phosphorous + 29%.
▪ Biochar increases nutrient density of plants: an increase
in Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, and Zinc.
▪ Moisture retention increases 10-25%.
▪ Biological enzymes increase by 24-28%.
▪ Vegetable productivity increases by an average of 28.6%
▪ Legume crops, such as peas, beans, and vetch, increase
productivity by an average of 30.3%.1
▪ Reduces soil off-gassing of greenhouse gases by 80%
▪ All biochar is inoculated with aerated compost tea